Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tcode is not working in quality and production.

0 Kudos

hi friends,

I have created user exit for t code trip.

its working fine in development but not in quality and pro.

im sure the if condition is satisfying in dev but not in pro. i have debugged in pro and qty.

anybody here gone through this type of situation???? ..... plz help.

regards,

Praneeth.

9 REPLIES 9

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Which user-exit did you activate? Did you check if Project enhancement from CMOD is active?

Hope to help

Bye

0 Kudos

hello roberto vacca,

im pretty sure its active, coz i did debug in both qty and pro. its hitting my break point in user exit.

thank and regards.

praneeth

0 Kudos

Hi.

If you hit your break-point then you should debug your IF condition. Something could be wrong in customizing. It depends on what's your problem detail.

Hope to help

Bye

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you checked the transport request logs? Are there any warnings/errors?

0 Kudos

hello michael, its simple condition of displaying message, type 'E' to restrict execution, unless the required field filled. so im also sure it has no errors and warnings also. .

0 Kudos

hi, please post code snippet.

0 Kudos

in detail....

in user exit i have a work area called trip_header.

so my condition is if trip_header-kztkt is not initial message 'select XXXXXX' type 'E'.

the condition trip_header-kztkt is showing initial always irrespective of field selected or empty in only qty and production, development is working fine.

fitr0005 is exit.

Praneeth.

0 Kudos

Hi

Your problem is that you have INITIAL value in QLTY and PROD but not in development.

Then You should really look out for customizing request that you didn't transport .

If this is not still your problem, then you should try to access your data KZTKT in an other way, like memory SAP and check your value.

KZTKT is activity type and is inside structure

4100_ACTIVITY_TYPE of SAPMFITP program.

Hope to help

Bye

0 Kudos

Hi,

there are several OSS-Notes in terms of fitr0005. Maybe this ones will be helpful:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/921166

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2141468