Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Automatically assignment of service Ticket to agents !!!!

Hi Experts,

I have one requirement that once ticket creates in the SAP C4C system from all the source(FB,twitter, email , etc.) , it will automatically assigned to agents. Like if there is 100 ticket and 10 agent , than system automatically assign equal number of tickets to 10 agents.i.e equal distribution of tickets among all agents automatically.

Please suggest , how this object can be achieved.

Thanks,

Ravi Prakash

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

At a highlevel, it would require these developments which would be high effort

1. Custom object that tracks agents that are logged in or not, available or not and a UI to allow agent to set their presence

2. Custom object that is a controller object that will query the Service Request BO to get a list of unassigned tickets and temporarily store a reference of which tickets to assign

3. Custom MDRO batch job the reads the controller object to assign the tickets to the employees logged in

4. Custom object that is a preferences object that will define how often the batch job runs, how many tickets to assign per logged in employee, and when tickets should be reassigned if they are not acted upon

5. Custom action that would unassigned tickets from the logged in user when they set their presence to "end of day" etc...

An experienced SDK developer should be able to develop this, but as I stated earlier would be high effort.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question