cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas additional screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I'm new to SAP Screen Personas 3.0 and I'm wondering whether it is possible to create additional screen for ease of transactions. The idea customer wants is like this:

1. On home screen he wants there top be several buttons, e.g. for Customer Management.

2. When clicking on " Cutomer Management" button - it takes user to the next screen where is option to go to several different Customer Management transactions.

My question is - how can I do it - I mean without assigning some special Tcode for " Customer Management" button. Is there a way?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't create new screens, no. But you could create several flavours and switch between them via the buttons. So the "Customer Management" button will switch to a "Customer Management" flavour of SMEN. That works well on the SMEN home screen. Would that work for you?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Steve, that would be a good solution! Can you please tell me how should I assign that button to go to the next SMEN flavor?

Diana.

0 Kudos

hi diana,

please watch some tutorials first. It will help you understand how scripting works.

Personas Knowledge Base - SAP Imagineering - SCN Wiki

What steve mentioned here is that you will have a script which changes your flavor. Assign this script to a new script button.

Also, i have seen some customers making use of show and hide using script if they want to have functionalities in a single flavor.

Sushant

Answers (0)