cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota General using Time Evaluation RPTIME00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please refer the below PCR's, I wrote the below time PCR's and edited the time schema these PCR's to run time evaluation..

I have got success in Time evaluation but the function which is the quota accrual doesnt happend.

i would like to know the possible causes to correct the errors.

But still the time quota is not yet generated i dont know the reasons...but by referring the blogs i tried and updated time type in selection rules and base entitlement as mentioned in the attachment.

I require all your expertise in where i have to do the correction to get the leave accural..

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Sridharan.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Where are the PCR's

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Sorry, couldnt attach the file here. please find PCR's and screenshots

Former Member
0 Kudos

and attached the selection rules where i modified the same..

Seeking all your experts advice..

Thansk & Regards,

Sridharan.K

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following:

- in V_T559L - sel.rules - accrual tab uses daily balance.

- But the pcr's are calculating monthly

Also post a more clear picture in the attachments with bigger fonts, to make it easier to view the details.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Elaborate your complete requirement accordingly we suggest based on above information we can not suggest anything much.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks and I changed it to monthly balance and run time evaluation but still no accrual of leave quota..

please find PCR's and Selection Rules attached herewith for your information .. hope it is clear than previous attachment

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement is to count the no of days and employee worked during the month..

if it accumlates to 23 days automatically 2 days leave balance to be accrued as leave quota for him..

for which i have written PCR's and inserted those PCR's in schemas and made the time evaluation is success for the personnel number.. but eventhough it is success the leave accrual i am not able to find in 2006(abs.quota)..

for your references you can find my PCR's in earlier msgs and data on selection rules i have entered..

Request to please guide me further how to make it working

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Use daily balance rather than Monthly balance , since you are storing the attendance details in P2011, your first PCR is right. do modifications like this .

In T555A - choose 1 in both save as day balance and cumulate in Period Balance , so SALDO also will be generated , have two time types called 8003 and 8004

VARSTABSCE

N

VARSTP2011

Y

ADDDB8003 - where 8003 is your daily balance time type

N

Leave

Y

Leave

So everyday when attendance is there those value will be stored 8003 infotype, finally at the end of the month you will have SALDO Table with overall Attendance counting day.

Then in the second PCR, Use HRS=M8003 so it will read the value from SALDO and and move that to 8004 Time Type, and in selection rule in the day balance give 8004. so at the end of the month it will generate the quota.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here in the above PCR can you please suggest where we are writing that if there is 23 days worked it should take 2 days leave quota to be accrued..

if possible can you please write second PCR as well to make it easy

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Once you have got the 23 days in a time type.. hope you have another time type placed in the selection rules which is base of creating a quota.

so second would be like this

HRS=M8003 -> assume 8003 has 23 days.

HRS ?23

<

Leave

>

Leave

=

HRS=2

Adddb8004 - where 8004 is placed in Selection rules.

8004 will have 2 now and quota will be created.

Thanks

Sriram

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go throguh below link it helps you to resolve the issue.

Go through below links as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the Error while writing Second PCR.

Need guidance further pls

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Can you show the error in another view.. i ma not comfortable in this view as well..

Anyway let me explain my PCR's once again , hope you get an idea..

Have two time types one is to calculate the working days and another one is to pass the calculated days to another time type which you place in Selection rules during the configuration have accrual as monthly , so every month at last quota accrual takes place .

So in your first PCR it should be like this

VARSTABSCE

N

VARSTP2011

Y

ADDDB8003 - where 8003 is your daily balance time type

N

Leave

Y

Leave

In the second PCR write like this

HRS = D8003

HRS+M8003

HRS ?23

<

Leave

>

Leave

=

HRS=2

Adddb8004 - where 8004 is placed in Selection rules.

8004 will have 2 now and quota will be created.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry .. no other formats are accepting here to upload for your comfort view..

i have attached again.. please have a look at it

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

if you look at the last button after copy it looks like Bar Chart, click on that. it will be changed to Table Mode and send the screenshot okay.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the error in PCR. Need your help to sort out..

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K    

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Your PCR is completely wrong with syntax,, please go through some example while writing a PCR,

your PCR shouldn't be like this.. Please find below

If you do mistakes while writing PCR's then only you will learn how to write a good PCR.

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry before ADDDB8004 write HRS=2

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please send a PCR in table kind of document .. so that i will understand from that also..pls..

format is attached herewith..

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K    

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Sridharan, Lots of thread are available regarding your requirement.

IN your requirement there have two part. 1st part check the 23day's actual present and in the 2nd part if employee has worked more than equal to 23day's then 2 day's leave quota will be credited to his account on which date.

Before design this you have to check some of the condition's like if you will count employee's working day's if he is working on weekly off or public holiday's.

I am taking only working day's as per WSR(excluding Weekly off and Public Holiday's).

ZWRK (Check employee is present on working day's and will update to time type)

VARSTFREE

Y

LEAVE

N

VARSTHOLCL

LEAVE

VARSTPRSNT

N

LEAVE

Y

HRS=1

ADDDB1000Z

Here 1000 is the time type and for this time type you will maintain 1 in the period cummulation balance field.

Insert this PCR with ACTIO function after P2002 in the time schema.

In the next PCR we will check the Time type 1000 value 23 or not.

ZCHK

HRS=M1000

HRS?23

<

LEAVE

=

HRS=M1000

HRS-M1000

HRS=2

ADDMB1010Z

Here time type 1010 will be used in the base entitlement of quota type in the period balance. Select the accrual period in the base entitlement and select the monthly radio button the accrual period tab in the quota generation rule.

Insert this PCR with ACTIO function after CUMBT function and after this PCR line again add CUMBT function in the time schema.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have modified PCR as u suggested and in selectio rules also..

Please have a look at the attachment.. still i couldnt generate leave quota.. pls help..

if you require other details to cross check please mention it i will send it back asap

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the time type 8004 under accrual entitlement tab in the generation rule of the quota type.

Select the no multiplication radio button.

In the PCR add the below things.

in the 1st PCR

VARSTP2011

N

LEAVE

Y

ADDDB8003Z

in the 2nd PCR

Use constant instead of 23 for decision parameter and also add ADDDB8004Z.

If still your requirement is not coming then Share the SALDO table and ZES table details from CUMBT function.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan,

Please remove 8004 from selection rules and choose no pro-rata calculation.

Did you run the schema was it successful, can you please let me know what is the current value in 8003 time type incase if you have two days of attendance.

Show me what 8004 has , where did you place the PCR in the schema?

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find all details required by you..

1. I have attached the entire schema where z903 &  z904 @ line 430 & 440.

2. Selection Rules i have made change please refer whether it is correct or not.. and there is also screen shot of base entitlement where 8004 time type is there. see whether it is necessary or not..

3. Time evaluation is success when it is running with Test run . and if i run with only the display log tree you can see in the attachment the red highlighter area where the error is..

4. There is the time event avaialble according to Work schedule where sat and sun holiday.. if i run it on whole 15.09.15 to 14.10.2015 total working days(without public holiday and sat,sundays) are 22 ( i have added few saturday in & out timings to count one extra day) where i should get 2 days accrual for 23 days.

4. Hope all the required informations are available.. if any info req pls revert.

Need your advice..

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Run the schema open the log and show us what is stored in Time type 8003 and 8004,Standard PCR throwing the error. maintain the data proplery.

Make the screenshots bigger

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For more quality i have attached attachment once again..

Regards,

Sridharan.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest in which action i can get it in the log.. bcoz so many nodes.. please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the 8003 time type stored in log.. and 8004 is not available any where i log..

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRidhar

Run schema , go to CUMBT function expand the output.. give us the ZES and SALDO table.

Please go through Schema process as well by searching some documents.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good mornign & Happy weekhead.

Please find attached the ZES & SALDO Table.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the ZES table and SALDO table there have no time type 8003 or time type 8004 is generated.

In your 1st PCR Z903, could you tell me how you are giving input in the system about employee's present.

In the 2nd PCR Z904 placing is not correct. You have to place it after CUMBT function and after this PCR line again you have to add CUMBT function in the time schema.

Check my reply on the 23oct Oct, at around 1:29 pm. Will get an idea.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your support..I am trying to use the PCR's which u sent on 23 Oct @ 9.59am..if you could sent that in the attached format which will be help ful to understand that in a betterway..and also i believe u aware of my requirement.  2 days of leave accrual for every 23 days.. irrespective of holidays and saturdays and sundays also..if there is In and Out time it should calcualate it.

Please do the needful

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan / Sriram,

Please find attached the Saldo table output for the PCR which i wrote earlier..

now time type 8003 & M003 are generated in saldo table .

you can find the PCR as attached herewith .. and also i have attached the time type, selection rules configuration for your reference..

i request your advise now where i have to cross check exactly to get the leave accural.. or where i have left importantly.

need your advice. i believe now that based on your update it will certanily workout for me..

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Sridharan.K

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not correct.

Create two time type say 8003 & 8004.  Here 8003 will be used as day counter and 8004 will be used as quota accrual which will be used in quota type base entitlement.

Time type 8004 characteristics would be Day balance as 1 in table V_T555A and where time type 8003 characteristics would be Day balance as 1 in the table V_T555A.

In the Base entitlement you will insert time type 8004 in the Day Balance field and select the accrual period radio button. In the selection rule you will use day accrual radio button under accrual period tab and (not do not use any time type in the accrual entitlement tab in the selection rule).

Now write your PCR.

ZWRK

VARSTP2011

N

LEAVE

Y

HRS=1

ADDMB8003Z

Insert this PCR after function P2002 in the time schema with function ACTIO.

ZQUO

HRS=M8003

HRS+D8003

HRS?23

LEAVE

=

HRS=2

ADDDB8004Z

HRS=M8003

HRS-M8003

ADDMB8003Z

Use this PCR before the CUMBT function with ACTIO function.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharan

Please follow up the step which was given by Sankarsan,  since in 8004 you are storing the numbers for quota that should be in Selection rules.. Since employee reaches whenever 23 days you are giving 2 days.. incase if employee is present for 25 days then what is the requirement here.. still 2 days will be given if thats case..

Then in the second PCR after >

you have to copy the same what you have written under this =

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

I have followed the PCR and as run the time evaluation as per your advise but still i am unable to get the generation of leave accrual.

for your reference, i have attached the PCR, Schema, Selection rules, timetype, saldo , zes table for your reference..

i dont know where is the remaining left out in configuration . please guide me.

looking fwd.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

and i didnt find 8004 time type in SALDO table i dont know what is the reason for that also.. pls guide

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After 850 line no add the CUMBT function once again.

Also share the attendance entry of this employee and I think you are evaluating only 1day or the employee. Evaluate full time evaluation period and check the TTime type 8003 value from SALDO table on that day when 22day's working day's is completed from time log and on the same day check Ttime type 8004 from ZES table.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan ,

Please find attached the time entry of the employee.

waiting for further advice ..

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done the changes which I told you about insert the CUMBT function after 000850 line in the time schema?

What is your time evaluation period? --- Is it from 1st day of the month to last day of the month????

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

I have done the changes, and again i run the time schema the saldo table did not change even after the CUMBT function aftetr 000850.

my time evaluation period is 24.08.2015 to 14.10.2015..

and i also tried running it from  01.09.2015 to 30.09.2015 but still no changes happened

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K    

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

Run with display log tick in PT60.When you are running from 01.09.2015 to 30.09.2015 then check on the 28.09.2015 date's SALDO table and ZES table details from time log and share the details.

Also make it 1 for the time type 8003 in the transfer previous period field in table V_T555A.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Please find attached the display log as u said i run it from 28.04.2015 upto 14.10.2015 and i took zes and saldo table from 30.09.2015..and attached the same for your reference.

need your guidance further.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar.

After 23 days is 8004 is forming or not, i could see 8003 value with 1, why no 8004?

Thanks

Sriram

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have run from 28.04.2015 to 14.10.2015????

I think you have maintained the time entry from 28.09 to 14.10. Change the PCR ZWRK like below

ZWRK

VARSTP2011

N

LEAVE

Y

HRS=1

ADDDB8003Z

For the time type characteristic of 8003 changed to 1 as Period Cumulation balance rather than the day balance in table V_T555A.

After done this changes.

Only run on the 28.09.2015 and go the time log expand the above PCR then share the Processing details of this PCR. Also share the function P2011 TOP table details for date 28.09.2015.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Please find attached the time entries, time types and zes & saldo table on 28.09.2015..

I have changed the 8003 time type to cumulated balance but iam not able to understand why 8004 is not reflecting here..

Looking fwd...

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have already show many times. On the check on the 26th September what is Time type 8003 value on which date's become 23 based upon the SALDO table entry of time type 8003????

Also share the schema details of these PCR placement????

Why TType 8004 is not generated you will get an clue... Please share the above information....???

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan / Sriram,

First of all thank you very much for your kind patience and guidance to me until i generate this quota leave accrual.

i have now got the absence quota generation 2 days in 2006 infotype.. it all happened and credit goes to you...

But still have so many doubts in that..i will come to those doubts later on.. and now please find the attachment of leave quota generation and Schema. as requried by Mr.Sankarsan

I run the time eval from 01.09.2015 to  30.09.2015 and I found on 27.09.2015 there was no of days worked is 22 days in saldo table..and on 28.09.2015 it chanted to zero , i dont know the reason for that.

our actual requirement is every 23 days leave accrual of 2 days. i think it takes from 22 working days.. ...

pleae guide and looking fwd

Thanks a LOT

Thanks & Regards,

Sridharan.K

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the 27th it's completed 22 day's worked. On the 23th it would be 23 day's working so once it's reached to 23 day's working on that day quota should be generated as 2 and all values of Monthly time type should be Zero since from 29th of the month day's on wards it will again start checking the working day's of 23 concept.

Hope so it's clear now.

Please close the thread with proper helpful and correct answer marking that other's from the SCN will get a benefit by this issue's related discussion.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanking you very much.....its really helpful...

Answers (0)