cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Auxiliary Cost Component Splits after that system is in Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

I´ve tested the use of Auxiliary Cost Component unitl Cost Estimate. Ive made all configuration in Cost Center Managing and Product Cost Planning.

I´ve got see two visions of cost component strucuture when I ran the Cost Estimate via Ck40n and Ck11n.  It works ok. As I hope. It was excelent.

Context: The ML is active and Actual Split is active.

1 - Put the solution in productive state. Let met explain my doubt. For example:

I have month 01 and month 02

In month 01 I´ll need prepare the cost estimate, executing all steps until let the prices marked (with news configurations - with Auxiliary Cost Component Split).

On first day of month 02 I´´ll free all prices. But with Auxiliary Cost Component Split. I´ll also need to do steps of closing of month 01.

QUESTION: Is it possible to rise up any problem with my closingg activites?

2 - After closing steps of the month 02, after CKMLCP Will I get see in CKM3 the vision of Auxiliary Cost Component Split? Currently I already see the main component structure.

3 - Someone have made any report writer with the vision Plan x Actual by material/plant/month with the  infoormations of Auxiliary Cost Component Split?

With Reagrds.

Demetrio.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.