cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

China Golden Tax Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am looking for help on understanding China Golden Tax System (GTS) process. Basically, I understand from my China business that VAT Invoice generation and Tax reporting is done via the Golden Tax system. We are developing an interface between SAP and GTS using webservice. I have the following questions regarding the VAT invoice printing:

I understand from my users that they have a card or dongle which is connected or installed on a PC. On a monthly basis, they have go to the local tax bureau with the card/dongle where they have to request for new VAT Invoice number range.  Initially, I thought that the VAT invoice number is assigned by GTS and it work like this (for normal invoice):

1. SAP sends invoice details to GTS.

2. GTS receives details, verify and send confirmation back to SAP together with VAT Invoice number.

3. SAP receives confirmation and update VAT invoice number in original document or custom table (mapping between SAP Invoice and VAT Invoice).

4. VAT invoice is printed.

If the above process is correct, then I wonder why is there a new to renew the invoice number range at the local tax bureau?

I understand that in China, delta changes to original VAT invoices are not allowed. This means that if there are any changes to VAT invoice, the original invoice must be fully reversed or voided and a new VAT invoice has to be issued. Is this correct?

Thanks for the help!

Kind regards,

Teck Liang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at this document:

and to SAP HELP as well:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/2A/75752A8D134AB08C935E4FE84459AE/frameset.htm

Best regards,

Pablo