Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Cost components data to COPA Product wise

Hi

I want to cost component data to CO-PA product wise with variance calculation please correct me if i am wrong

1) I had activate the settlement profile by giving the tick mark on " Variance to costing based PA" check box (OKO7)

2) same settlement profile assigned to the process order type (CORN)

3) Create the Value field for three activities 1) lab 2) mac 3) pow etc., as vv01, vv02 & vv03

4) Maintain the PA Structure (KEi1) assign all the value field along with source field for all the variances

5) do the settlement of the process order of variance through k088  where COPA document will generate

above setting is working fine but now client expiation increase they want all the cost component structure need to flow to COPA

so i maintained the

1) costing key (001) there with transfer std cost estimate  - Radio button activated & Price indicator as mtrl cost est posting date

2) here i have confusion Assign costing key to material type = costing key through (KE4J) along with KEPC maintenance (what to maintain i am not sure) required expert advise

3) KE4R - i maintained as per the Costing component wise with value field after that what are the step i not confidence

need your further guidance

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Trinath

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Rajneesh

Thanks for your support to solve this issue i solved this with the reference of below link

Flowing of cost components to COPA | SCN    

I missed the KE4J - setting i.e. C and E ( C- Order/proj.settlemnt and E -Single trans costing)

previously i had maintained only ( A- Incoming Sales order & F- Billing data)

Thanks you once again for your support to resolve this

Thanks

Trinath

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question