Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI My Inbox integration with MS Sharepoint

b_punith
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am looking for a solution in terms of integration and the detailed description is below:

1. We have MS SharePoint box with few Workflows and Business Processes running in it.

2. We also have SAP ECC Business Suite with Business Processes running and FIORIfied.

Now, we need to integrate the workflow items in SharePoint box to SAP FIORI Inbox and user should approve / reject SharePoint items in FIORI inbox.

Please help me to provide the best possible method to integrate it efficiently.

Thanks and Regards,

Punith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

b_punith
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You for the link Sarbjeet.

Dear All, does anyone have any more prior experienced knowledge pertaining to integration of SharePoint in any other diverse mode.

Regards,

Punith

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Punith;

The following could be helpful for you.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

b_punith
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

I again wanted to ensure that with the link provided by you can I be able to achieve real time workflow approvals of non-sap system with FIORI My Inbox ?

Is there any bottleneck I face as a prerequisite if I follow the link provided by you, please advise.

Regards,

Punith

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Punith,

I have not done it personally. I felt that this link could provide you some leads regarding your requirement.

You could go through the same and try to simulate the required scenario.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the link is not working anymore.

I`m interrested to understand how technically we can approve Microsoft sharepoint 2013 workflow in My Inbox application.

I imagine that we should find a way to expose MS Sharepoint task in a REST services and consume it in the SAP Fiori application.

Regards,

Nicolas