cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on prod orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am very new to the concept of prod orders. i would like to understand the following

1. If a prod ord is TECO enabled, it means it is technically completed. Can any postings be done on it after that?

2. If settlement is done on a TECO order, does it generate any doc/posting date etc?

Also i have an issue - . For a TECO order which has not been changed since 2007, I have postings for 08.2015. I went to COR3->Cost->Analysis->Set the time frame to 008 2015- I get values calculated. Upon double clicking i do not see any line items, nothing gets generated.

How can i know where these values are coming up from?

i have also read on one of the discussions, that on a TECO order month-end activities can be done. Will these generate any posting date as such? The only hint I have is posting date.

I am basically an SAP BW resource. Please help me understand the above.

Thank you,

Sadaf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

TECO status only close the open reservation and capacity of the particular Process order. So that the order is not relevant for planning. TECO will not generate any document,only change the order status .Even after TECO also you can still issue the material to the process order which will be treated as unplanned GI.

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for youre reply.

Can I see any postings made against and order?

Also, please let me know if you have an idea on the other questions stated in my original message.

Thanks,

Sadaf

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

1. If a prod ord is TECO enabled, it means it is technically completed. Can any postings be done on it after that?

after TECO also you can still issue the material to the process order which will be treated as unplanned GI. But after Settlement we can not do it.

2. If settlement is done on a TECO order, does it generate any doc/posting date etc?

Yes It will generate accounting document created  and cost will be settled on end of the current month.

Posting date will be end of the current month    

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Answers (0)