Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purch Group not defaulting for company code-cross company purchasing

vipra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have tried different things to default the Purch Group corresponding to the company code chosen in the shopping cart to be dfaulted but this has not worked.

Please help me with this issue.

SAP SRM classic scenario- User has two positions one assigned to CC - C1 having Purch Org - PORG1 assigned with Purch Group PG1.

another assigned to CC-C2 , Purch Org - PORG2 with Purch Group PG2.

The Org responsibility tab for the purch group is maintained as below.

PG1 --> C1 and PG2 --> C2.

s

Here both the purch groups are responsible for common set of Product categories, hence the FM "BBP_OM_FIND_SC" is not giving me proper results based on the Category id since both are responsible for all the categories.

In the BADI - BBP_PGRP_FIND there is not item details available for me to check which company code user has chosen.(if user changes company code).

In the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI i have the BE_CO_CODE entered in the SC, using this how can i read the corresponding Purch group?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

two possibilities:

- one at PDO layer > enhance ORGDATA_FILL method from /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC class,

- one at User Interface > enhance /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_MAPPER~REFRESH method from /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DODM_SC_I_BD class.

I add one more, maybe the easiest (based on OSS note 1883924 - Reverting changes of notes 1710152 and 1714358😞 use BBP_OM_DIALOG_ITNNNN_READ_TREE function module in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to get for each purchasing group determined by the SRM standard to which company code it is assigned (subtype = '100' for infotype 5500)

This FM is used to display assigned company to Purchasing Group when you click onto a Purch. Group in PPOSA_BBP transaction ('Function' tab).

Regards.

Laurent.