Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add validation/disable for change on Confirmation Control (Confirmaton Category)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to disable Confirmation Category key field (EKES-EBTYP) for change in Me23n. Alternative i can set a validation of the field as some one try to change it. It should fetch error message.I am using BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST but not getting exact method to implement. Any suggestions ?

7 REPLIES 7

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

You should implement IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST~CHECK method.

Inside, to gain access to global datas, you'll need to assign classes' objects in this way:

IM_ITEMS = IM_HEADER->GET_ITEMS( ).

IM_EKKO = IM_HEADER->GET_DATA( ).

Where IM_ITEMS and IM_EKKO declared as:

DATA: IM_EKKO  TYPE MEPOHEADER.

DATA: IM_ITEMS TYPE PURCHASE_ORDER_ITEMS.

Inside you'll have  CH_FAILED parameter to set error or you can use:

mmpur_message  macro definition to manage ME2* messages (remember INCLUDE mm_messages_mac.)

Hope to help.

0 Kudos

Roberto,

But with this solution i will be having access to only item data. I need to customize confirmation data.

0 Kudos

Hi.

There's no a direct way to confirmation data. With item data you could try to call function module ME_CONFIRMATION_TABLES

or in another way, not so clean, you can try to access EKES data like:

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <lft_ekes> TYPE ANY TABLE.     

ASSIGN ('(SAPLEINB)ETS[]') TO <lft_ekes>.

Hope to help.

Bye

0 Kudos

Yes Roberto ! i have already tried with field symbols. but no success. Any ways thanks

0 Kudos

You could use an assign casting from IF_PURCHASE_ORDER_MM to class CL_PO_HEADER_HANDLE_MM to be able to access those data.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look at

I described how to add confirmation entries to me23n entrys.

br,

Nikolaus

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

if you want to disable the field without checking any condition means you can try with

Transaction Variant - A Step by Step Guide for Creation - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Hope it helpful,

Regards,

Venkat.