cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Movement type field selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody knows if there is any field selection for wm movement type. I want to update automatic TO for the TR created with WM movement type 319. I know if I do change in configuration I can update A in automatic TO. But after doing some activity in TR example changing TR qty then only I want to update A there. Kindly confirm if it is possible.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard, movement type 319 is for production replenishment. Once the TR is created to stage the components in the order, you can automatically create the TO for this by activating auto TO in the definition of WM movement type 319. It will only work if you set up background job for program RLTAUT10.

What exactly is the requirement here? The material quantities in the staging TR are indirectly copied from the production order, so why do you want to change those?

Can you please sepcify the exact requirement here so that we can explore possible solutions.

-Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

We using LP12 to create TR & Want that qty to be rounded off. This is not my problem

I want to be able to ad auto TO after changing the qty. As field id gry out I am not able to do it.

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Once you round-off the quantities and save the LP12, staging TR is created.

Make sure the movement type picked in that TR is 319. Then you can activate Auto TO creation and run the program RLTAUT10. once the program is run, the TO should be created I believe.

-Sushant