Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commission value to flow in COPA

former_member424291
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have customer who are called agent to whom commission is paid. Now these agent are of two types Internal and External.

For both type of agent we are using a single condition type ie commission.

Now we have a requirement wherein if the agent is external agent then the commission value should not flow to COPA.

How do i fulfil this requirement as both customer are using same condition type.

Summary of Requiremnet is below.

Agent typeCondition typeAmoutValue flow in
  COPA
InternalXYZ50YES
ExternalXYZ50NO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

malay_vakil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shahrukh,

You can use COPA user exit COPA0005. With help of this exist you can make "External Agent" condition type Value Zero

Regards,

Malay

former_member424291
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone for your valuable inputs

former_member424291
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your reply. there was misunderstaing from my end. i have summarised the issue below.

We pay commission to Agents. Agents are of two types Internal and External.
For both type of agent we have a single condition type for commission for which the value flow to a specific value field in COPA.

Requirement.
We are having a report in (KE30). In this report we do not want the report to display the commission value for Internal Agent only.

Proposed solution
The Proposed solution is to create a table which will have the list of agent. The internl agent are 5 digit number. Now when the report is executed the system should check the customer and restrict the value of internal customer flowing to report for the commission value field.

I am not sure if in KE30 report such enhancement or table check can be done.

Thanks in advance for your support

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaikh

You would put the control at process, not for reporting

If you don't want that value in COPA, you can follow the procedure I described above

Rgds

Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaikh

Where should the value flow if the agent is external? You did not tell that

I would prefer 2 Condition Types and implement a SD Routine in the pricing procedure.. Depending on the agent - Internal or External, one of these cond types will be always inactive

Map the 1st Cond Type to VF in COPA

For the 2nd condition type, put a Substitution in OKC9 where in you suppress the Prof Segment and populate a default CC or any CO object of your choice

This is the cleanest approach

Rgds

Ajay M

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you use separate billing type for both agent type? If yes then you can use KE4W and tick Reset box forall chars against your billing type for which you don't want to post Comm to COPA. However COPA docs will be generated but with ZERO value.

To suppress the COPA doc completely, use Exit COPA0005.

Rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the Eaist way is to define 2 seprate comdition type and one to map to COPA and another just posted to GL account . code .

former_member424291
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Two condition type option is already rejected.