Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order confirmation

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

It has been observed that during confirmation and while good movement, most of the stock are adjusted. For example, if the BOM has two components, then user sometime add some more component to adjust his stock and post the materials with 261. Sometimes excess component qty is issued by user and sometimes component is added to reverse the stock.

This is creating lots of issue and our production variance is increasing and we are not able to track the actual production order were the manipulation is done.

Please guide us how we can overcome from this issue. How check need to be added, how reports needs to be used to catch indiscipline happening at plant.

Regards,

Sun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can use the report COOIS itself to track the  quantity Issued and planned quantity.

But to control this we need user exit or BAdi.

Regards,

Velmurugan S

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which user exit can you please share the details

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BAdi :   WORKORDER_GOODSMVT

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sun Riser,

This requirement you can achieve by using the Screen / Transaction variants through SHD0

suggest the user to make changes in the production order it self if business wants add or delete the components and quantity's

if you make screen variant then user will not able make any changes in the CO11N..

whatever data will flow from production order that only system will post i.e. user can be able to view only

please refer the attached thread

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3383652

Regards,

Venkatesh..

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

But Venkatesh,

During confirmation minor changes in the good mvt are required. so every time going in process order and changing the qty wil be tedious job for user

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sun

I believe that this issue is solved, since users already recommended you a BAdI that can be used to check the goods movements during the confirmation.

In this case, I would like to ask you to close this thread, selecting the correct answer. In addition, I see that most of your old threads are still open. Could you please review the old threads and closed those where the issue is solved?

Regards

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check "screen variant' may be use here to restrict change in goods movement field or you have to use BADI WORKORDER_GOODSMVT.

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use BAdi WORKORDER_GOODSMVT method like

GM_SCREEN_LINE_CHECK to restrict the changes of good movement tab.

Use the report like IW3M to check planned and unplanned good issue against the an order.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar