Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between PO/SES and Invoice/IR

former_member193016
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have the following problem and I need help, if it ever been faced by someone.

My client have one PO for one service. The service include some materials and the total value for the PO is an amount that include 10 pieces of material. The SES was performed on the total of the PO and, of course, the included materials. Then the Invoice from vendor came for a partial delivery of the activity, including only 2 pieces of material. According to this, the IR was performed only for partial amount. Now, the Credit Memo could been performed only for the SES/quantity for which the IR was performed. From here, now, the cancellation of the SES become stange. It could be canceled only the Invoice quantity/value... And not the original SES quantity/value.

Please, can you help me and tell me if it is possible to cancel the initial quantity/value from SES and how to do it?

Thank you very much. I would appreciate very much a hand of help.

Kind regards,

Sorin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use MR11 and close the PO by adjusting the SES.

former_member193016
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Preeti,

Unfortunately is not working. The client does not want to close the PO. The situation is the following:

1. PO created for 1 AU of service with 10 pieces of material (value amount)

2. SES for the PO with GR posting for 10 pieces of material

3. IR created for 1 AU with only 2 pieces of material (value amount)

4. Credit Note for Invoice for 1 AU with only 2 pieces of material (value amount)

5. Revoke SES for 1 AU with 10 pieces of material (Value amount) - expected results, but the revoke was performed, by the system for only 1 AU with 2 pieces of material...

6. SES changed for the 1 AU and those 2 pieces of material that were revoked

Until here everything was done by the client.

Now.... in MR11 I cannot see anything else than the 1AU with 2 pieces of material (value amount)....

This is...

Thank you again. Mybe there is any ideea.

Sorin

former_member280154
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorin,

Since SES 1AU is revoked, you will not see any more value in MR11.

System goes by the unit of measure AU. As far as system is concerned, whole of the SES has been revoked.

You need to release the SES again and go from there.