Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BEx Analyser doesn't show master data values

Hi everyone,

I am facing a problem that when I create an infocube and load dimensions to the infocube (their InfoObjects are filled with manually-added Master data), when going to T-CODE 'LISTCUBE', it doesn't display any data even though there is data in infoobjects. It displays only the field's name without any data.

Furthermore, even when I try to use this Infocube in BEx queries for reporting and already changed the InfoObject definition at Extended tab to display the master data values, it displays only the values of characteristics and not the key figures values.

Could you please suggest any solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards,

Regys

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Regys

Loading master data could be of anyways. No issues with that. But after loading/maintaining master data, we should run attribute change run which is like activating master data information.

To do this, got to RSA1. Click on menu bar Tools --> Apply Hierarchy/Attribute change run --> Click on the infobject list --> Save the list (your master data infoobject should appear in this list). Then execute the job and check the data once this job is completed.

After this, delete the data and index in the cube, load data into the infocube and then create index after loading.

Let us know for any issues in this

Regards

Karthik

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question