Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send an email with PO attachment

former_member307359
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement, While user release a PO in ME29N, I want to trigger a mail with all attachment of that PO, Then I analysis the existing system all attachment is stored in the DMS External Content Server using ArchiveLink. Is there any FM or sample program to achieve this scenario.

Note : Currently the system is triggering an email while they release PO ( In that only I want to add all attachment of releasing PO).

Cheers

Vimal Raj

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP - Sending GOS attachments to an email address - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Third link has ready code in it.

If you don't have customized output present for the PO already, then you will have to configure one.

0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

I already saw the third link, In that they used FM SREL_GET_NEXT_RELATIONS to get the link, In my case getting dump error.

I'm not understanding this one.

If you don't have customized output present for the PO already, then you will have to configure one.

Thanks

Vimal Raj

0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

What is the dump that you are coming across?

Since you want to add all attachments in PO and mail them to a particular ID, you will have to create a custom output type by copying a standard one and then you will have to add your own login in the output program that sends an email to the user.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas Asodekar

0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Try With NACE TCode and configure Purchase Order Application with Output types and your custom Program to pick the documents and attachments and send to the Email.

Please let us know if you need more info on this.

Regards

Sudhakar