cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cenvat GL not getting clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am facing issue while clearing cenvat clearing account through F.13 using PO number in assignment field. After running F.13 there are still some entries that are still open or not get cleared through F.13 due to balance is not zero.

Issue 1) There are some entries that are posted manually through miro & J1IV that have assignment field as 0000 how to clear those entries.

Issue 2) Entries with matching assignment field but there balance is not Zero.

Can you please guide me how to clear these entries manually or is there any way to auto clear them.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raheem_baksh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

Your observation is correct, in this case you need to do substitution - Solution is available in below post.

Clearing of Cenvat Clearing Account | SCN

Note- Always search before posting your query.

Regards

Raheem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

If you are posted the excise entries through J1IH/J1IV, it is always the assignment field is '0000'. In this case you have to clear the balance manually by F-03. However, to update the assignment field with PO no. at MIRO posting, you have to create a substitution as Mr.Raheem suggested link. However, if there is balance stands in GR/IR then check why this balance stands and clear it manually.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

You can check rules for automatic clearing and add some extra rule there for automatic clearing of open items. I hope this will help you..