Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Need suggestion regarding sap technical/functional area

Hi Experts,

I need your advice regarding taking a decision and it will really help me if you can guid eme a bit regarding the same.

I am a sap abap consultant with almost 8 years of experience but i ahve not worked on in crm or any web ui compenent and also did not got much scope

to work vastly in oops etc. What i feel is that only abap is not going help us in near future as wee need to learn web ui and all those to sustain properly.

I have an aspiration to learn functional rather than again going with technicals.

As per my technical career is concern, i have worked in sd, mm, fi, hr  module as a technical  but have not worked with a particular for a long so that i can take that one to learn functional. Please  give me a suggestion regarding the module i should take and also which will increase my market valus a bit also.

Also, please give me suggestion that whether it is ok to go with functional now or i should go with other technical.

I need to start my learing according to that but i am confused regarding what to do.

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question