PP WM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing below issue in below scenario

1. USer created process orders

2. Confirm it

3. Stage the material

Now problem is for few materials it is using destination bin is the storage bin maintained in control cycle & when we check the material document posted using 261 it does not show TR in it.

But for few materials it creating TR (TR number is same is process order number). & it is taking storage bin is 914

Can anybody let me know why system is behaving like this. Ideally it should pick the storage bin maintained in control cycle.

Please explain me the staging process.

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your order, please check if all the TR is created for all the components. In the header, go to > Lists > WM staging pull list. Please check if the staging indicator is displayed for all the components.

Click on the button "Documents for Order" which will take you to another screen (if staging TR is already created).

For the material which are being picked from the storage bin in control cycle -- it implies that WM-PP interface is correctly set up for them.

For the material issued from 914 -- it imples that those components were not staged and were issued directly by Production as UNPLANNED goods issue. The way it works is you manually move stock from warehouse to st. type 914 and then once production posts unplanned goods issue, they are consumed from 914.

-Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know what do you mean by it implies that those components were not staged. I am new to warehouse. in which condition materials are not subjected to staging? And how user issue them?

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The components are not staged due to -

1. Control cycle not set up

2. the component is issued from storage location for which there is no PSA defined

3. The component is assigned to the phase in the order such that the resource for that phase does not have PSA attached to it.

You will need a bit of help from production guys in your team if you are not familiar with how to look for details in order.

The best thing here would be to compare the two items in your order which are behaving differently.

Create a similar order in Development and then stage with LP10 and see how it is working. please post some screenshots so that we can help you further.

-Sushant

Answers (0)