cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0PM_DS11 Update not possible. Package contains duplicate entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The datastore 0PM_DS11 was activated from business content,no issue with that process.

The data update process fails from an unknown reason, the transformation return a duplicate entries message when try to update dso 0PM_DS11 from 0PM_DS12

Doing  debugging in the end routine the result_package has no duplicate records, in the end routine the function RS_BW_BCT_KEYFIGURE_ARRAY_GET, returns all the information with the 0PM_D11 key fields populated no duplicate records there, but the error message is triggered.

Another extra information, system version SAP BW 7.4 SP 9
Business content version 757 SP 4

Please let me know what could I be missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Did not realize that the load was to a DSO. can you please load sample data just by giving a selection in the DTP filter. If that works then we can conclude that the issue is caused by some set of records.

Meanwhile i will try to get more information on the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viveklal,

This DSO (0PM_DS11) is receiving data from 0PM_DS12 and the information there is activated with no duplication or any problem.

In the debugging process I did some filtering and in the simulation ran fine but once I execute it finish with the duplicate entries.

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis

Could you please check the key fields of the target DSO and compare it against the source DSO to see if there are duplicates.

In your first screenshot, there is only one record coming into the filter level. Is that a test data or the source DSO contains only that much data?

Do you have any filters in the DTP?

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your reply. Regarding the number of records, the image displays just one because I've filtered for a specific equipment for debugging purpose , the data package has some thousands of records.

Also I checked the key fields, but there is a counter of outages per day that should create the unique key in target DSO.

All the structure is business content standard we haven't made any changes.

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis

I am trying to get the exact reason. Meanwhile, could you please run the DTP with semantic group enabled.

Is there any code in end routine which writes data into the DSO?

Could you please check the temp storage after start routine and end routine? to see if there is any duplicate records gets generated from nowhere.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Can you please enable the option "Handle Duplicate records" in the DTP level and try loading again ?

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viveklal,

Thanks for you quick response.

I like your suggestion for unfortunately I think the Handle duplicated records option is present just for master data, no for transnational loads.

Please take a look below of the dtp's update tab