Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In VF03 status is :output type could not be issued when print also done

former_member653066
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

my dear experts,

i am facing a problem with output type .

when i take the print form vf03 or vf02 printing is done but status is  'out put could not be issued'.

4 REPLIES 4

Pragnesh_7se7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

you hae to config outputput type in NACE

check below links

configuring output types to billing types - bil... | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure about the fact that printing is done using this failed output type only? Ideally, output doesn't get executed if it's in failed status(red sign). You will have to check following things to get to the root cause of the issue.

1) Make sure your output configuration is setup correctly in NACE or not. Spcifically, form & program name.

2) Check if sy-subrc is not getting set to non-zero value when you come out of output print program.

3) Debug the output print program by setting up external breakpoint & switching on update debugging while saving a document in VF01/VF02 transaction.

4) You can put breakpoints at 'NAST_PROTOCOL_UPDATE' FM in debugging mode and once breakpoint hits, you can find out the source of error. This FM updated the error log in NAST table.

5) If none of the above option works, you will also have to check if there is any output control routine from VOFM is assigned to this output type or not. Failure of output control routine also fails the output type, but it also restricts the document printing.

0 Kudos

hi teja,

that status is in green color..

plz suggest me the nace settings also....

from my thinking all thing is fine...

below status:

thank u

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I was referring to ZINS output type status which is in red as per your first screenshot.

Have you tried all option that I had suggested in my previous post?

From the processing log, it looks like routine ENTRY.. of program RLB_INVOICE is getting called two times. First time call is generating the spool request but second call is failing. Do you know why is it getting called two times?