cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not create mountpoint for SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

For customising the ESS package I have installed and configured NWDI , Now after configuring the CMS when I try to "import configuration" I get the following error.(But some links are seen under the tracks in active and local dc's)

com.sap.tc.devconf.SyncException: Could not create mountpoint for SC in compartment saphr.com_ESSMSSCOMP_1: Could not create remote path /dtr/ws/ESSMSSTR/saphr.com_ESSMSSCOMP/cons/inactive/SCs/saphr.com/ESSMSSCOMP/_comp/TopLevelDCs/ (Internal Server Error [(pre||post)-condition failed: Internal Server Error]).

And when I try to delete the track(remove configuration) I get the following error

com.sap.tc.devconf.SyncException: Unable to remove local file or folder. Error when asking for folder item "D:\Documents and Settings\k.mukundan\.dtc\1\SCs\saphr.com\ESSMSSCOMP\_comp\": Getting VFS manager for client J2E_ESSMSSTR_D failed: Activity report (get open activities for current repository and user) failed: Internal Server Error

it was also written in some of the thread that it was the problem with 2004 server

Is there a solution?

Could some one please help me with this...

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AndreyH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

perhaps helps

former_member182598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am facing the same problem. Did you find any solution of the problem..?

regards

Prashant

0 Kudos

Hi Krishnagopal,

make sure you have the JDI roles assigned, assign yourself the Administrator and Developer role. see if this makes a difference.

Raj