Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARIBA to Multiple SAP receivers Issue

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement where we need to send Ariba messages to 4 SAP systems based on some condition. I am facing problem while calling RFC look up. For each message we have to call corresponding SAP system to get the data by using RFC look up. But while calling RFC look up, it calls same system for all 4 SAP system. So postings in other 3 systems are failing. We got many udf's and value mapping tables along with Ariba standard content. We have identified the issue that we need to maintain all the 4 systems in Value mapping table and need to pass related System Id. But we don't know where to maintain this logic to make it correct system Id calling. Please advice if any one have idea about this..

Best Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

With multi mapping you can split your message and to send to different receivers: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90dcc6f4-0829-2d10-b0b2-c892473f1...

However, you won't use RFC lookup and you will have an async scenario, and probably you would need a response, don't you?

Regards.

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case, I have been facing problem while calling RFC look up and value mapping table values. I should call specific receivers RFC look up based on input data. But as per standard content it called only one receiver Business system to perform RFC look up. This caused to RFC look up is executing with out data for other receivers. Getting proper data for called receiver. Any help..

Best Regards,

Ashok.