Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

No Data for Family Details Screen for Multiple Countries

Hi Experts,

I have configured ESS/MSS for multiple countries. My Base Country is Malaysia so i configured initially for it and everything works fine. Now i configured same for Indonesia. All the Infotypes shows data on Personal Profile screens perfectly except IT0021(Family Dependents) screen.

However Overview screen shows the data perfectly but the Detail screen doesn't show the Data at all with blank fields.

When i try to maintain data, it throws me some exception:

Exception 'CX_HRPA_INVALID_PARAMETER' was raised, but it was not caught

anywhere along the

call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations, and this error was not

adequately responded to, ABAP program 'CL_HRPA_TUID_MAPPER===========CP' had

to be terminated.

When debugged more, i found that somewhere in the program structure HCMT_BSP_PA_MY_R0021 is being called instead it should call Indonesia Structure or International Structure but it is still requesting Malaysia structure and hence the structure mismatch happens and exception is thrown.

I checked all my configurations but couldn't find a location where i have maintained an explicit structure HCMT_BSP_PA_MY_R0021 for all countries. Can you please suggest me what and where should i check to make sure the relevant structure for the country is being called so that it displays the correct data.

Also changes i can make, to make sure Data gets displayed for standard configuration, so that i can then customize it. My problem is that data is not coming for Indonesia, however it is coming for Malaysia.

Thanks,

vinstarworld

Capture1.PNG (20591 B)
Capture.PNG (2387 B)
Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question