Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source list check restriction while PO creation based on document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Need your help for belwo issue,

-Business want to restrict source list check for inetercompany stock transfer PO's only . Source list check is activated at material master level and hence have to go for development as it is functionally not possible .Have checked for existing User exists available and found relevant FM "ME_CHECK_SOURCE_OF_SUPPLY_2"  and tried to implement enhancement point in LMEQRF0S .But SAP has not provided any enhancement point or exit to do so . Please advice how to restrict source list check while PO creation based on PO document type (UB/NBXE).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chenanping
0 Kudos

Dear Former Member, did you get any input from SAP with OSS about this case ? I would like to see if possible to do enhancment, thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you just maintain the source list?

there is a customer exit for source determination, EXIT_SAPLMEQR_001, but I don't know if you can switch off the source determination or if it can only be used to search for a valid source using alternative ways.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for input Jurgen ..Have explored the Exit , EXIT_SAPLMEQR_001 but it will be used only to modify the Source list content .

Considering the techinical limitation ,indeed we have thought of convincing business  only to maintain the source list .

Will  raise OSS for this to get additional inputs