Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set 'Calculate Tax Automatically' (BKPF-XMWST) in IDOC INVOIC FI

0 Kudos

Any idea on how to set 'Calculate Tax Automatically' (BKPF-XMWST) = 'X' in IDOC - message type INVOIC, process code INVF (FM IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_FI)?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Thanks to Rudra's answer, I manage to find a hint from that subroutine.

To set BKPF-XMWST = 'X', go to tcode OBCE and flag the field "Calculate Tax". The idoc posted will automatically flag "Calculate tax".

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

What exactly are you looking for? Are you looking for an exit or something where this parameter can get updated or something else?

0 Kudos

Is there any exit or suitable subroutine that I can do implicit enhancement to set field BKPF-XMWST = 'X'?

0 Kudos

Can you please also let me know about the basic type of the idoc?

0 Kudos

the basic type is INVOIC01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this.

Include LIEDIF38 Subroutine   SPEICHERN_KOPFDATEN. Create an implicit enhancement at the beginning and set  para_tab-mwst_brutto = 'J'. or you can use the SAP constant "JA"

Check in debug mode first, it should set 'X' to  BKPF-XMWST . Check line number 31.

R

0 Kudos

Thanks to Rudra's answer, I manage to find a hint from that subroutine.

To set BKPF-XMWST = 'X', go to tcode OBCE and flag the field "Calculate Tax". The idoc posted will automatically flag "Calculate tax".