cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find who create this reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

here i met a quite strange question: my user reported a reservation with movement type 311 was found in MD04, but no one create it.

in table RKPF, i found the USNAM/username field is blank!!

below are what i can find in system

in RESB, this records have the requirement type MR, which looks like a manually created  records.

But, the field RESB-RSSTA is B, the reservation status, value is B, what i know it, status M means manually created, so it confused me as, req type is MR but status is B.

when looking the RKPF., the username is blank.

the movement type is 311, bye the way.

my question is, where dose this reservation come from?

so, can anyone help me on this , appreciate your help, thanks.

former_member754539
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello, can someone please tell me what value B means within RSSTA-RESB field?

former_member34
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. Please post your question as a new question here:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html Since you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members. Please note, that your post here won't be answered.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Closed by myself

following for other person reference in future

this was created by MRP--in MRP4 if maintained the Sloc MRP indicator and related parameters, then it happens.

the system confused me as, this is MRP automatically created but in RESB table the req type is MR.

so this kinds of reservation can not be deleted by MBVR, but delete in MD04 directly.

in this case, the username field in RKPF is blank!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I have the similar question . I have reservaion for 541 ,It appears in MD04 . I cannot track how it was creates .Could any one give suggeston to find out .?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the system if any BAPI or development like 'BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE' is used for creation of 311 reservation. In that BAPI if you don't enter the user name system creates a reservation without username.

Regards.

Ufuk TURCAN.

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the reservation number in MB23 where you can find the username in Header details .

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Velmurugan.

i have already check the MB23, and as well as table, this field USNAM/username field is blank in talbe RKPF. so that's why i'm wondering is there any special way to create reservation without log, with our creation ID?

thanks,

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you share the screen shot of MD04?

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

in MD04 then click display, that's the same like displayed by MB23, only a base date can be found, but no user name/ID.