Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load data into SAP BW 7.3 from SQL Server using SSIS

siva_pidugu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SSIS visual studio  to load data into SAP Bi 7.3. I am using MS Connector 1.1. On the SAP BI Destination Screen when I need to look up the Infopackage/InfoSource, the DataSource created in SAP BW 7.3 is not visible but infosource created in same BW serverusing 3.X optionis visible. Is this a known issue with SAP BI Destination? or am I not doing some steps correctly Connection is ok and I am able to load data to this 3.X version of infosource. Kindly let me know Any guide to best practices for connecting to SAP BI to SSIS.

Thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinius_trintin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you solve the issue?

I am facing the same.

Thanks

former_member185177
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I guess it is not problem with your steps which you are following.  Can you please go through the below links as the  Microsoft Connector 1.1 for SAP BW has the following components:

• SAP BW Source—The SAP BW source is a data flow source component that lets you extract data from an SAP Netweaver BW version 7 system.
  • SAP BW Destination—The SAP BW destination is a data flow destination component that lets you load data into an SAP Netweaver BW version 7 system.
  • SAP BW Connection Manager—The SAP BW connection manager connects either an SAP BW source or SAP BW destination to an SAP Netweaver BW version 7 system.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh245078.aspx

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd299430.aspx

It will helps you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna Chaitanya.

siva_pidugu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I have already browsed the links shared by you and tried with above things. here we have Visual studio 2013 and BI 7.3.

Mainly I want to know which versions are compatible and how to configure it.

@ for SAP BW Destination I tried with all versions of VS (2008, 2012,13) but not visible BI 7.3 objects in destination mapping. see the attached SSIS destination mapping screen shot.

Thanks,

Siva