Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Generation Error

former_member220813
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

when i tried to generate Absence quota for all employees this error messager appered

"No infotype 0041 exists for personnel no. 00000014 on key date 20151231"

however  infotype is Existing for all employees

for your information in selection rule > Base entitlement (Key date for determining seniority) i choose date type (hiring date)

Kindly Advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member220813
Participant
0 Kudos

Kimdly Advise

former_member220813
Participant
0 Kudos

i'm already know that the problem in it 0041 date

how can i fix it

kindly advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamedo,

can you give a screenshot from your infotype 41 of personnel number 14? please give an overview and detail screenshot from your infotype 41 records.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place screen shots of V_T559L, IT0041 for better understanding, It is connected with date types some where conditions are not getting satisfied.

Regards

Venkatesh

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mamedo,

Kindly make sure your IT0041 creation period, hopefully something wrong with your IT41 creation start date and end date.

Regards;

Bashir Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mamedo,

maybe its for your start date of IT0041 records. please check the start date of your personnel records in IT0041. it should be start in 2015.12.31 or before it.

regards

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It might be issue for mismatch on the date selection. Check with the configuration table start date and IT41 start date and date type date.

Regards,

Sankarsan

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the infotype 41 with the required date type for hiring date with the validity period corresponding to the tine eval date?  Normally the IT 41 would be from the service start date or confirmation date to 31.12.9999.

It would be delimited on the termination date.  If the person is re-hired it would start again from the re-hire date.