Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove MIRO "Tax Amount" field

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to remove "tax amount" field in MIRO to prevent user enter tax amount manually. Please guide me how to do that.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in FTXP tick on CheckID in the properties tab in tax code. After this system will check the tax amount spcific with tax code. So nobody can change the tax amount.

Regards

Ajay

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your replied, but I would like to hide this or disable this function at MIRO not another vendor invoice transaction.

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you have guide or better instruction to show me how to do SHD0? I got no idea how to hide the tax amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SHD0, enter the tcode MIRO and then create Z screen variant. After that change the screen variant 'With Processing' and in change button click on invisible at the tax amount field.

Regards

Ajay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you click on Calculate Tax check box, this field will turn into grayed out. Now, to make the Calculate Tax check box mandatory - Use the parameter XTX = X.

Or, alternatively check with some BADi (MRM_HEADER_CHECK) - I'm not 100% sure though.

Finally, you have the SHD0 option as mentioned by all participants.

Regards,

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer. That is much easier and simple way to control against users.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have tried using a transaction variant using SHD0, there is lot of help available. all you need to do hide this field in variant then assign it to MIRO.

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you have guide or better instruction to show me how to do SHD0? I got no idea how to hide the tax amount.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderator message: Put some effort yourself into this topic, we have several instructions with pictures here in SCN, search for it.