Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop : No rule in key x0453

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

When I run the payroll , I am getting issue "Stop : No rule in key X0453" Please let me know why it is coming . I just want to clear that it is coming for   employee only.

Thanks

Tarun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain Procesing class 25 with specification "0" and then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

Thanks for your suggestions but I am still facing issue the same issue , Even I tried both value 0 and 1 but error is same . Please tell me what will be the issue

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you send a screenshot of V_512w_d for the wage type 3010.

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you also send a screenshot of the X045 PCR drilling down to all levels?

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

This PCR throws as error if processing class 25 is assigned a value other than 0 or 1(or is blank). Since you have assigned value 0, you should not get this error. Exit the payroll transaction & reexecute payroll again.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omari,

1. Apart from 3010 wage type in info type 0014, did you maintain any another wage type..?

2. if it's yes could you share...! If it's know double click on 3010 and send that screen shot...!

Regards

Mohan

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

still getting same issue

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan ,

we maintained this in IT0015. Here is the screen shot as requested

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible that the error message has changed? Could you send a screenshot of the error that you get now?

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

same message nothing changed . Actually its coming for 11 employee for 3 wage type , I maintained 0 for all 3 in processing class 25 , but message is same

Thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute simulation payroll with display log and double click on the line where exeactly you are facing the error and place screen shot of it.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Which country payroll is this for? On checking X045 in my system, I think all customer wage types should not be present in RT at this point.

Can you backtrack through your payroll log (X045 upwards) to find out which PCR transfers the customer wage types from IT to RT? Once you identify this PCR, you can check which processing class this PCR is checking in order to transfer the wage type from It to RT. You can then assign 3010 and the other two wage types the correct value in this processing class.

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Thanks ,as per below screen shot only p41 and p04 processing class found . So please tell me what should I maintained in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the existing value of Pclass 41 & 4? Could you compare with that of another wage type that works correctly?

In addition, to find out if there are other PCRs that we should look at , could you expand the section Net cumulation/payment amount seen above & check if there are any PCRs there that transfer wage types from IT to RT.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on 3010 in the log and place screen shot.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos
former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

For 3009 , 6 is maintained . but for oother wage type all are blank for processing class 41 and 4 , what is ur opinion can I maintained this

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place NOAB next to P25 in the schema and then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

You are right , that error gone but now its giving another error , do u have any idea for that

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you had raise an identical issue, we respond there how it can be sorted out.

Go through below link.

Regards

Venkatesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying and asking so many questions.

(because, we cannot see your system, and only input is, what you give, based on that we have to analyse).

I am assuming thread-3814224 which you raised previously is linked to this question (i.e both are same system).

I want to ask you 3 questions related to X070 pcr saying "Table IT is not empty":

1) Is this happening first time in payroll for this wage type? Have you maintained values for this wage type in earlier payroll run and successfully ran at that time? (if yes, then you can 1 check that log and find when that wage type was getting transferred to RT)

2) Have you maintained this wage type for other employees and ran successfully (or) you maintained this payment wage type to only these set of employees ? (if yes, then check the log of successful employee's payroll and check when that wage type was transferred to RT)

3) Lastly, Mr.Leela asked for other wage types in IT15. Please check the other IT15 wage types, when they are disappearing from IT and getting transferred to RT. At that point, check, whether this particular wage type was not transferred.

please show the log at which, the other IT15 wage types were transferred from IT to RT - i.e WT's 3001 to 3007.

Please also show the wage type value (amt, no., rate etc) by double clicking in IT.

regards,

Bala.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V_512w_d, assign the value of Processing class 25 for wage type 3010. It is probably blank now.

0 Kudos

Hi,

PIT X045 P25

In above line, rule X045 is called for all the wage types which are having processing class 25 with expected specifications. Probably, any wage type may have improper specification/value for processing class 25. Please check those wage types.

regards,

Bala.

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

Thanks for your suggestions but I am still facing issue the same issue , Even I tried both value 0 and 1 but error is same . Please tell me what will be the issue

Thanks