Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination in operation ERROR X070

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

when we run the payroll for current month , out of 400 employee , 20 employee are throwing error , for which I attached screen shot also. Error is for Ramadan bonus , which is given to all employee . Please let me know that  why this is coming ? For your information , I just want to tell you that we have system upgrade for Kuwait localisation , is it coming for that ?if yes , how to resolve that .

Also for wagetype processing class maintained are as follow: processing class 1 , 3, 6 ,10 , 30 , 31, 32 maintained as 0  and 20 = 9 . Pc41 is 1

Please see the screen shot for following :

X060 , X070, ERROR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I am facing the same problem but i couldn't find a way of solving it. can any body please tell me how it can be solved.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem is with processing class 05, Maintain 05 with specification 05 for 3010  and then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is because the wage type is still in IT when X070 is processed. All wage types should be transferred out from IT prior to X070.

Can you backtrack through the payroll log (upwards of X060) to find out at which point the other wage types get moved from IT to RT.

You should be able to identify one PCR which checks the value of some processing class, and based on that value, transfers the wage type from IT to RT. Once you identify this PCR, you can accordingly change that Processing class value for this wage type.

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tania is correct.

But also, you can check, for any reason, the wage type in question has not got the amount part (means it is not valuated yet).

The group of employees for whom the payroll rejected was a specific group (ESG for PCR) ?

Please also share the value of the wage type in question.

regards,

Bala.

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

All employee group is 3 in this company.I found following screen . do u have any idea

former_member73724
Participant
0 Kudos

One thing more if we maintain one entry in X060 for 3 ESG then create node for 3010 ..is this a right way

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look at pcr X060, you will notice that it is built to process only WTs in the /551 to /566 range.

Before pcr X060 is processed, your Custom WT 3010 should have already been transfered to RT and it's Amount incorporated in the appropriate "Payment WT".

As for WT 3001, check what value these WTs have for Processing Class 41 in table view V_512W_D, and modify it to suit your need (since it should probably be transfered to RT at that point in the Schema).