Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward Request Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue, while adding roles. Steps i perform when i get this error

1. Before adding roles, when i click on Show all assignments button (there are read only assignments which are hidden)

2. Add roles (in the selected field can see other roles added)

3. Click on other Actions -> Forward request

If i configure Default roles, to the access request. I can't even forward the request. i get this error. So i have to remove default roles. Now i can forward the request to add roles but then i do the  above changes. this is problem again.

Can any one please let me know its a system bug or any config steps i am missing.

Task settings screen shot at this stage

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirnivas,

The user has access to t-code SWIA. i have done ST01 but i get 0 records. Its not Auth, issue.

When i don't click on show all Assignments / even if click it then i click back hide read only assignments and add t-codes, i can forward the request.

The problem is when i try to add the roles and can look at the read-only assignment roles in the selected area.

This issue happens when i configure default roles also. because while adding the roles i can see the default roles in the selected area.

This is the case only for forward request. Instead if i click on Submit button, then i don't have any issue

GRC system details:

Can you please let me know the task specific customizing settings ?

@ Katrice, User is Dialog Type.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Can you confirm that the approver to whom you forwarded the request is not locked or expired?

There was a bug in forwarding where system shows the locked or expired approver but when you forward it throws the error as shown in your screenshot.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user id is not locked or expired and is dialog type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Check the user type of the user to whom you are forwarding the request.It will help you to resolve your issue.

User type = Dialog(To forward the request).

Thanks

KH

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

seems to be no issues with settings

To forward the request approver should contain access to tcode SWIA,check the same.

if still issue exists

try to switch on trace ST01 and find out missing objects for approver.

additionally check task specific customizing settings

if all above options are not solves provide GRC version and SP level

Regards

Baithi