cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is the best SAP course suited and where in Delhi NCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am basically from the pharma/healthcare/life science domain and I have got 4 years of experience in the same domain as QC/QA Microbiologists.

Now I am looking to switch my career to IT and specially in SAP (As it is in demand with secure future), so please suggest my the best SAP course to opt for and where in Delhi NCR considering the fact that I do not come from IT background plus if possible my experience can be counted in my future career in SAP.

One institute which I have in my mind is Atos but if there is any other please let me know.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,

Nandini Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nandini,

Regarding the institute please go through the following link

http://scn.sap.com/community/career-center/blog/2015/08/13/best-institute-for-sap-training

Regards

Shaik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nandini,

One of the closest modules i can think which relates to you is EHS

Other than that you can try working on MM module which is a larger module and extensively used.

If all goes fine you can end up working inhouse for a pharma or related industry and with SAP

Good luck

Regards

Vittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vittal,

Thanks for your answer. How extensive technical bits are involved in both the courses. Technical I mean to say in terms of SQL and other related technology or they are really required.

Also can you suggest the best institute in Indian preferably in Delhi.

Regards,

Nandini Sharma

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nandini,

The courses which Vittal has mentioned are Functional and for these SQL or more of technical knowledge is not required.

Regards

Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nandini,

To be honest, you do not need technical knowledge.

Check the overview of SAP in this Website. EHS or MM and other modules are functional. Which means you need to know what is the process used in an industry with these themes.

So first check what is SAP and then you will get to know what suits you more.

Regards

Vittal