cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA activating error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I would like to activate SAP HANA developer edition 1.0 SP9 but there is problem: "Operation start failed on step ensure account activation". I have valid Account and certifacates in Azure. Where is the problém? thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

At the time that you tried to create the instance we had a temporary problem in showing the error messages from Azure. So the root cause for this particular failure was "The location constraint is not valid" that means that for some reason MS Azure did not allow to deploy a VM in the selected region. I would recommend to double-check the limitations of your Azure subscription or just select another region.

Best regards,

Stanimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stanimir,

thank you for your advice but the problem persists. I have trial subscription of Azure with no limitation. I tried deploy VM to three different location - two in Europe and one in USA but without success. thank you very much.

Carl

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Carl,

Then I'd recommend to contact the Azure support to clarify which regions were enabled for your trial subscription.

Best regards,

Stanimir

stanimir_eisner
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems that under free account you don't have access to some of the regions but North US is always available.

Best regards,

Stanimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stanimir,

I tried to choose location "North central US" but the problem is same.

In last week I contacted MS Azure support and this is theire answer:

"We are awaiting the Capacity Management team update."

best regards,

Carl