cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aditive cost is not fetching in standard reports S_ALR_87099930 & S_P99_41000111

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done additive costing through T.code: CK74 while entering Category "V", Plant, Quantity, Price-Total and cos element. There after released cost though CK24 successfully.

When i see costing report according cost component structure in T.codes S_ALR_87099930 & S_P99_41000111 aditive cost column is blank.

Appreciate for your suggestion.

Regards,

Babu. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Waiting for suggestions.

Thanks and regards,

Babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

the 'additive cost' column of these reports can have value 'X' or ' ' (space). This column means that the cost estimate represents additive costs, i.e. it was created in CK74 or CK74N.

It does not show the amount of additive costs included.

Regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Johannes,

When i do costing through KKPAN  or CK74 while entering Category "V", Plant, Quantity, Price-Total and cos element. This amount is  showing  in cost component structure as Additive cost below is the screen shot

but in  both reports S_ALR_87099930 & S_P99_41000111  Aditive cost column is blank.

Thanks and regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, that is what I wrote before

For the cost estimates created in CK74N (or CK74) the two reports will show 'X' in the additive costs column.

For those cost estimates created in CK11N or CK40N including additive costs the column will be blank.

This field means: "The cost estimate is additive costs".

Best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Johannes,

Client requirement is report for how to see cost details according to cost component break up including additive cost how ever we do costing CK11N, KKPAN & CK74.

Data is available  at T.codes: CK40N lay out, S_ALR_87099930 & S_P99_41000111 but additive cost column is blank.

Guide me how if you have any T.code or idea for get report in standard or with custom enhancement.

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

fromn the screen shot it seems that you assign the additive costs to a special cost component named 'Additive Cost'. Now the point is that only reports for detail lists show the cost component values. But the mentioned reports show lists of multiple cost estimates.

In these lists (as well as in the costing structure of CK13N) cost component groups are used instead of cost components.

In t-code OKTZ you have to define the cost component groups that you want to display in these reporting transactions. Then you have to assign each cost component to one of the cost component groups (multiple cost compoennts can be assigned to the same group) in the detail view of the cost component. The cost component groups can be displayed in the report list.

Best regards,
  Johannes

Answers (0)