Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW51 - Task Determination - Manipulate Response/Service Profile

ralf_wenzel_heuristika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to change the Response Profile / Service Profile due to Catalog Profile (to change the way, LIQS0F60/REACTION_TIME_F60 does this determination). This coding is processed when the Button "Determine Tasks" in IW51 is clicked.

I did not find an Exit or BAdI, where I can do that and I'd be pleased if anyone can help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ralf,

• There is an exit ICSV0002 in this area. You can visit this.
  • There is another namely QQMA0006 with the same description (Though it is named after Quality are, you can test its suitability to your task with a Break-point).
  • Not aware of any relevant BAdi is available.
  • If you find some difficulty with the above exits, there is still a ray of hope. Already you have done half of the job in the direction which I am hinting at. i.e., implicit enhancement in the program SAPLIQS0. You have already located the related include (LIQS0F60), just locate the implicit enhancement points in this include and give your code. It is as good as any exit or BAdi.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

ralf_wenzel_heuristika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, both Exits are not processed after clicking onto "Determine Tasks"

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you assigned these exits to a project (CMOD) prior to testing? This is a pre-requisite.

ralf_wenzel_heuristika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Of course, I'm developing in ABAP for more than 15 years, now

ralf_wenzel_heuristika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Oooops, I tried it again and ICSV0002 works, now.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have just tested and found that exit ICSV0002 is breaking as soon as I click on Edit > Determine Tasks of Maintenance Notification. I'm quite sure that this should work the same way ofr Service Notification also, because it is clearly named after this. Because I do not have configured Response profile for Service Notification I'm unable to confirm. Please check again and again in the light of my above clue.

ralf_wenzel_heuristika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hm, I_TQ80 is an importing parameter, which I can't change. Is a dirty assign the only way to change the field contents?

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you noticed. There is an export structure E_QMSM to change the QMSM field contents.

ralf_wenzel_heuristika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, of course, but Response Profile, Service Profile and Catalog Profile are fields in TQ80, not in QMSM.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK,

Then it seems only way you guessed is left. Field symbols.

ralf_wenzel_heuristika
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'll try that tomorrow - it's saturday and I'll spend the evening with my wife in the theatre

Thanks for helping me and have a fine weekend

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You too Ralf !

Answers (0)