cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business object instance is not getting created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created new business object type and used started event to trigger workflow. I have marked Business object key as mandatory parameter.

So now problem is,  when i am executing workflow using SWUS and SWUE , Business object instance is not getting created.

However I have run alone business object and manually created instance. It is working fine.

I have checked the binding of workflow in basic data. It is also same. This workflow is being copied from another system where it is running.

Please guide what could be reason

Thanks

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you trigger your workflow, Share the screenshot of your workflow container having instance of business object from workflow log.

Regards

Ibrahim

ronen_weisz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can manually create the instance, then you can should be able to create it in SWUS, to see if the object was created correctly in SWUS, open it to see it's attributes. if it works then, as Rick said, check your bindings.   

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the event-to-workflow binding - compare it with the system where it does work.

regards

Rick

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Rick and Ronan, Thanks for your response.

I have checked the binding. These are exactly same. Infact I have deleted the binding and created it again.

But again while triggering of workflow using swus and swue are giving same results.  I have business object key as input parameter but this key value is not come in object instance after triggering workflow.

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check everything is fine in SWU3

Former Member
0 Kudos

checked SWU3, its ok.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

"I have marked Business object key as mandatory parameter."

Just passing the key isn't enough, you have to pass the object instance.

regards

Rick