cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TabStrip in Process and Forms

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the title itself suggests, it can create a tabstrip within a form?!

I had the curiosity to ask because I saw (with the dozens of blogs created by (by the way, thank you! All are great)) which gives to do lots of cool stuff in the P&F, but I not found it. It can perform this or is too crazy?

Raphael Pacheco.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First off, thanks for the mention....or maybe that was your way to "bait" me into responding. haha

Second....this is not "crazy". The development world needs "crazy" ideas and "outside the box" thinkers. So please, never say that. haha

Third...I personally have not had the request to do this. It should be possible (anything is "possible" correct?) but may not be easy. I would also make sure it meets the end user's needs. Tabstrips are kind of looked at as a "no no" on these because after all, it is suppose to closely replicate a "paper" form....and paper forms don't have tabstrips. haha Personally, I have done something very similar in just using "sections" (Adobe and FPM forms) and showing/hiding those based on the used clicking something (checkbox, button, link, etc)....but I have not laid out any tabstrips on forms. If you do go that path, you will need to figure out how you want to handle it if they need the "print"/hardcopy version....you may have to develop a whole other "print" version in that case.

Good luck and report back how you do it. You should blog it!

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm sorry if I forced you to answer, haha .

So... I will follow what you told me the second and third comments and for sure I will blog about it.

Thanks so much for reply.

Warm regards,

Raphael Pacheco.

Answers (0)