cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

follow-up transaction not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

We do have three business role (FME, Quality team and Logistic team) now when i do follow-up transaction from FME role i can do but when i try to do follow-up transaction from other 2 role (i.e. Quality and Logistics) i can't.

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I will suggest to debug in order_save BAdI. If there is no code to get messages add there and see what messages are set for follow-up transaction. (just read with CRM_ORDER_READ and analyze cv_log_handle )

Regards,

Viktor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

Not Sure if you are using IC role, you can check following KBA for some hints.

1781481 - How to ensure a transaction type is shown in follow-up popup when you create follow up transactions in CRM Interaction Center

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1781481

Best Regards,

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply,

yes document type authorization is given to other users, and i'm using all three roles through my ID only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error message you are getting ?

When you click on 'follow-up' button are you getting pop-up or how system is behaving ?

If possible please reply with screenshots.

Regards,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhanu,

thanks for the reply, In my scenario i've to do follow-up transaction from ZOCC (Service Request) to ZCCO and ZCLO

so in customizing i do copy control for transaction type only (not item)

After doing this we can do easily follow up through FME role but when i tried through Quality and Logistics, i did not receive any error message and it takes to activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the document type authorization is given to other users.

Regards,

Bhanu