Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

j2ee_adm_sid lock freqrently in ECC while login in EP Portal

0 Kudos

Hi

We are using EP 7.0 and ECC 6.0

j2ee_aadm_sid is frequently lock in ECC side while login to EP portal,

i tried all the steps to unlock and reset the password of id but not working.

also i checked the user id in idenetity management in portal but no issue found.

all the helps in SDN i tried but no luck.

also i create id and assign all the roles and group as in j2ee_adm_sid and apply setting in configtool and VA.

but still facing the same issue.

also i activite the trace of RFC but no issue traced and in sm20 sapjsf login fail with message Logon Failed (Reason = 53, Type = U)

as sapjsf is assign in identidy management as communication id in r/3 end also i try to reset the password of sapjsf and give new password still same error.

please help for this issue as the EP is not working from last 4 days and i am trying to resolve.

Thanks

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the valuable support and suggestion after long time to spend we find there is a user id maintained in

JCO RFC METADATA

in modeldata SSO was mentioned and in Metadata USER PASSWORD was missing

we give the correct password and EP is working without locking the id.

Thanks and Regards

Naveen

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

great news Naveen. As the server communicates with several backends, such issues can occur as a by product. perhaps you can use different users for different connections.

Regards,
Hemanth

0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

There was an old configuration. yes we use different user id for best practice and also noted down.

Thanks to all for suggestion.

Regards

Naveen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Hope you are doing good.

Such locking issues are usually very complicated cause the J2EE server may interact with many external/ABAP server etc(using JCo destinations, JCo RFC destinations, system connection, /nSM59 connections), and if the password is set wrongly in one place and calls are made, then after a particular number of tries, the user will get locked.

Please go through SAP Note 1493272 throughly and the attachment

LocationGuide.zip that contains the "How to create a new trace location

in NW 7.10 and above.doc" document which shows how you NEED to create

the "com.sap.security.userlocking". This won't be existing on your

system; you need to create it.

After this check all the possibilities mentioned in the note.

Knd regards,
Hemanth
SAP AGS

0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

Already on the trace for user locking as describe in the snote.

for external network portal is not accessible  i analysis the log trace log and one user id j2ee_gst_sid

is showing name and password incorrect, in config tool i change the guest id with j2ee_adm_sid.

after login to portal we can trace the file what goes wrong.

will give update.

Regards

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

In default trace some entry is find

sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmConfigurationProvider#sap.com/irj#com.sapportals.wcm.repository.runtime.CmConfigurationProvider.Component <jobprocessor> will not be available. Failed to load class <com.sapportals.wcm.service.jobprocessor.JobProcessor>#J2EE_ADM_SID#0##n/a##1b84d45b76e411e5c4d50000008fa8c2#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_6##0#0#Error##Plain###java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sapportals.wcm.service.jobprocessor.JobProcessor

I can not find the solution for the same.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Check the jobs defined at portal end for job schedulers or XMLA archiving if you have maintained the user id there.

If yes they might be trying to run job with old password where in you may need to change the user id/password.

Check below links on how to access job schedulers.

Scheduling Jobs -  Using Central Development Services - SAP Library

Do let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I check all the things but not able to trace where the user id is used with wrong password,

i check in VA and configtools and set new pasword of all IDs used and restart sap.

but same problem is coming.

Regards

Naveen

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Please check the below link and see if the solution provided by Sebastian Merlo works for you

https://scn.sap.com/thread/175751

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

I tried all the thinks mentioned in link but no luck.

in any configuration j2ee_adm_sid was maintained because while click and ESS tab its frequently lock the id in ECC side there is any data integration was done?

i activiate the sap* and also set the password of j2ee_adm_sid but issue is not solved, last time i face this iusse and solved by this method but this time not able to do.

please give suggestion for the same

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Do you mean you are unable to login using j2ee_adm_sid? If so, try to activate emergency user and reset the password. The below link will help with steps:

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

0 Kudos

Hi

Already done but not working

Regards

Naveen

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen