Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Exception Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have few queries related to exception codes and need help :

1. Unloading - How can we handle shortage, excess, and damage of HU at the time of unloading, SAP has provided standard exception codes HUAD (HU Additional), HUMI (HU Missing), and HUDA (HU Defective) .

When i am using HUMI then system is canceling HU warehouse task at the time of unloading, is it right behavior of HU but system is not reducing delivery quantity.

HUAD and HUDA is not working, please suggest how can i use these.

2. Putaway : which exception code i can use for unable to reach bin & Different Part in Bin (Requirement of business mentioned below)

Unable to Reach Bin - if binner is unable to reach bin then he will enter exception code, system has to block that bin for investigation and syste has to suggest next empty bin close to initial bin)

Different Part in Bin : Binner wants to put part X in bin A01 but finds different part say Y, in the bin, binner will enter exception code in task, System suggests new bin for part X. This will be based on the next empty bin which is close to the initially proposed bin.System creates a PID for wrong part in bin A01 for investigation.

Thanks in Advance

Sap Pandit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

Go to rfui:

03 Inbound process - 04 Receiving of HU - 01 Rec. HU by Delivery (for example)

2. Enter number of delivery

3. Enter

4. Enter unloading HU

5. Choose F1 ChQty

6. Enter Actual Qty, Enter

7. Enter

8. F3, then F4

9. Confirm unloading

10. Repeat with next HU

Difference Qty remain in open qty in delivery. You can adjust it in /scwm/prdi with process code.

2.1 Bidu (or bidf)

2.2 This functionality doesn`t support in standard. You can apply chbd code, but system doesn`t propose bin accoding putaway strategy. You should choose bin manually.

BR, Alex.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. HUMI says in the standard settings "no difference type" (in the processparameters). You would have to change this, in this case to "difference on the delivery" (don't know the english text right now), also maintain the delivery change settings (there should be an information coming up that it is not maintained, once you change the difference type.That should take care of your inbound delivery.

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO Sap Pandit,

Did you get answer to your query? if yes please it with me, I am also in same situation currently.

I need information on how to use HUAD and HUNO exception codes.

Regards,

Srikanth