Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I'm trying to register a new system into Solution Manager:

Below are the relative versions:

1) Solution Manager 7.1 SP12

2) Target System:

ECC 6.0 (SAP_BASIS SP 30, ST-PI SP11)

Updated the CR content to latest in sld (1.6.46)

Now, below are the steps I have taken :

1) RZ70 in managed system.

2) In SLD, the it shows the components correctly in the right hand side pane, but the installed product is missing:

3) Currently system status in managed system is showing as ECC 6.0

Please help me how to correctly maintain the product under Installed Products tab as highlighted above in red in sld. I believe this should be picked up automatically.

Also, If i need to do manual entry, what product should I select: (Sry if it may sound stupid, but Im very confused with this)

SAP ECC 6.0 or SAP ERP 6.0 ?

Please help.

Regards,

Dhaval

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval,

Please mark the question as answered if your query is resolved. If not please let us know if any help required

Regards

Aditya

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the ERP system, are there any entries in tables PRDVERS, SWFEATURE and SWFEATUREINC? These are the ABAP tables that provide the information to the SLD.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval,

If you plan an upgrade then you must select SAP ERP6.0 as while creating the stack.xml for upgrade you wont get enhancement options while selecting the target. Also, once you have selected SAP ERP product, within LMDB --> Software --> Software component version, check on the Product assigned column to see if all the s/w components are assigned or not. You can ignore components like ST-PI, ST-A/PI, SAP HR and EA-HR subcomponents if its an HR system.

Secondly, in your managed system, go to trx SE16 and select table PRDVERS to see if it contains any entries. SLD Datasupplier will pick information from this table itself for the product information. For further queries, you can have a look at Note 1884816.

Regards

Aditya Khorana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval,

also check these 2 points,

1. In Tcode SMSY - SID -Header data - Source - "LMDB" or Manel

If Manuel, as Jaskirat said, execute the job

2. in SLD - TechnicalSystem - SID - last updated time

regards

Vagesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval,

Generally we don't maintain this entry manually in SLD. We must get it after data push from managed system.

Did you check in managed system *SLD* background job finished successfully.

Regards,

Jaskirat Singh