Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error from NWBC tab:Syntax error in program CL_WDR_P13N_SERVICE===========CP

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not an ABAPer, nor do i have ABAP team, with me. So, could you guide me here.

After  a support pack upgrade, i am getting the error" ERROR: Syntax error in program CL_WDR_P13N_SERVICE===========CP . (termination: RABAX_STATE) ", when i click on a NWBC tab. Eg. My Home

ST22

So, i did a SAMT test and got only 1 error ' Security Checks are not released'. Read note 1865277. So, this note says its obsolete and use 1855773, which is below.

The product "SAP NetWeaver Application Server add-on for code vulnerability analysis" is available for carrying out security checks. This is also called the code vulnerability analyzer (CVA). The CVA carries out a static analysis of the ABAP source code and reports any possible security risks.

The CVA is a product in its own right and is subject to separate remuneration. If you enable the execution of the security checks, additional license costs are incurred.
You can allow the execution of system-wide security checks with the report RSLIN_SEC_LICENSE_SETUP. To carry out this step, you require authorization to make changes to global ATC check variants. Before activating the checks, make sure that you possess a valid license for the product. If in doubt, contact your sales representative at SAP.

Once the security checks are enabled, you can execute them in the ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC), the Code Inspector (SCI), and the extended program check. In the system, the security checks are sometimes called "Security Analyses in Extended Program Check (SLIN_SEC)". We recommend that you execute the security checks via the ATC only. This is possible for automatic mass runs and in the ABAP development environment for individual objects.

SAP Note 1921820 describes the releases and Support Packages with which the code vulnerability analyzer is available. SAP Note 1949276 describes restrictions pertaining to the functional scope. The documentation for the report RSLIN_SEC_LICENSE_SETUP describes the individual security checks in more detail, among other things.

I do not know what to do now, as i do not have CVA

Regards

Plaban

1 REPLY 1

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anyone resolve this issue.

Regards

Plaban