cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating EKKO-SUBMI

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our customer has needs to update the EKKO-SUBMI field from SAP ERP with the information that comes from SAP SRM. We contact SAP Support and working with them we realize that the BAPI that creates the PO in ERP contains that field and the information, sadly in the ERP when PO is created it dont receive this field infromation, so it does not get filled.

We were thinking in create a job in both system in order t download alll the information from SRM and update in ERP tht specific field trought BAPI's. The problem:

1.- We dont have any clue on how to identify a comun field in both systems in order to identify every PO in ERP and updates those correct.

2.- Is there an key field in both systems that shares the same number in order to indentify themselfes?

3.- We use 'RV_ORDER_FLOW_INFORMATION' in ERP but we dont get any history of that PO that comes from SRM.

Standard way there is no way to do it, and enhace the standard code in SRM and ERP it not an option, they want a batch update process that download and upload information in both systems.

Please any ights in this issue will be helpfully as can not imagine.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Miguel,

Did you check the BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI, which can be enhanced to updated PO fields in ECC from SRM PO.

BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

Br,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I checked that BADI but we have classic scenario, i read that this badi cant be used in that scenario. Do i have other options?

cleberson_lourenco
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

When using ESOA you can find RFx or Bid response number (depends of Sup. Pack. or note implemented) on PO item (EKPO-EXT_RFX_NUMBER and EKPO-EXT_RFX_ITEM). If PO was created from SOCO you will see shopping cart number instead.

Regards,

0 Kudos

It will be field FRx and its value.

Or Shopping Cart and its value.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Purchase Order and RFx can be created based on several Shopping Cart items.

I advise you to use TRACKINGNO field (EKPO-BEDNR).

Regards.

Laurent.

0 Kudos

Great we will do it that way. But the update of this field has to be done enhacing standard code of SRM and ERP. Or can be done by batch?.

Can you explain me which is the best way to do it. Thanks

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is the SRM field (and its value) you want to transfer to ECC PO field EKKO-SUBMI?

Regards.

Laurent.