Integrating SAP4 and SAP3 planning area
My team is working on creating a single planning area with Demand Supply Inventory and S&OP functionality. So as advised by a SAP team member we started out by
- Doing an advance copy of SAP4 (Supply) into our planning area PR1.
- Next step we compared attributes in SAP3 and PR1 and did a merge of missing attributes in PR1 in their corresponding master data. For e.g. attribute CUSTGROUP in S3CUSTOMER(Planning area SAP3) was missing in Master Data PR1CUSTOMER, so we did a merge and copied this attribute into PR1CUSTOMER successfully
- We activated the master data followed by the planning area PR1
Issue faced - After successfully activating planning area PR1 when we went on to planning levels and tried to create a planning level for e.g. PERPRODCUST we were unable to see CUSTGROUP attribute under PR1CUSTOMER Master Data.
Help required regarding the following points
- Possible reason and workaround for the above issue
- How to merge different planning areas SAP3, SAP4 into a single planning area including all their attributes, MDs, key figure