Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

WindowsCE Branding

Hi,

I wanted to customize the Agentry logo for windowsCE platform, found some related documents regarding branding but I dint find how to customize the logo for the application . All documents says for advanced customization use NullSoft website .

I referred "http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPMOB/Branded+Agentry+WinCE+(Windows+Mobile)+Client+and+Server+Installers " and followed the same. Could anyone please help me to resolve this.

Thanks,

Archana Vasudevan

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Archana,

Have you built the cab files already?  That is a pre-requisite to building the installer.

Do not include the /DgPlatform=Win32 option on the command line.  You will also have to edit the AgentryClientWinCE.nsi adn set the following to match your locations

# Path where resources can be found

!define gResourceDir "C:\Agentry\Agentry CE Client Branding SDK\publish\build"

I have to get my environment setup to be able to test this so I can't give you the exact command line yet but I think it will be. 

makensis /DgVerInstaller=70.10.0.0 /DBranding=AgentryClientWinCE_Branding.nsh AgentryClientWinCE.nsi

I believe the /DBranding is really only needed if you are creating your own branding file and not using the default one.  I will try to update again soon after my environment is setup.

--Bill

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question