Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Use of function module CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2 to display multilevel BOMs across multiple plants

I would like to know if function module CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2 can be used to display the complete BOM structure, including children of materials that have procurement type = F and special procurement = 40, like the example below

Level               Code               Procurement type       Special Procuremet     Plant

1                      AAA               E                                                                    XXXX

2                      BBB               F                                 40                                YYYY

3                      CCC               E                                                                    YYYY

I’ve searched for documentation, but I haven’t found anything about the parameters of this function module

Former Member
Former Member replied

Thank you all,

I verified that the function module, when executing the explosion of the BOM, it stops if it finds an article having special procurement with the external display flag = "U" (Stock transfer); this prevents the explosion across plants.

Marco

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question