cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of function module CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2 to display multilevel BOMs across multiple plants

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know if function module CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2 can be used to display the complete BOM structure, including children of materials that have procurement type = F and special procurement = 40, like the example below

Level               Code               Procurement type       Special Procuremet     Plant

1                      AAA               E                                                                    XXXX

2                      BBB               F                                 40                                YYYY

3                      CCC               E                                                                    YYYY

I’ve searched for documentation, but I haven’t found anything about the parameters of this function module

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Thank you all,

I verified that the function module, when executing the explosion of the BOM, it stops if it finds an article having special procurement with the external display flag = "U" (Stock transfer); this prevents the explosion across plants.

Marco

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Refer below link for more detail.

CAPID                 =  Bom applicatin

DATUV                 = date

MKTLS                 = X

MTNRV                 = material

STLAN                 = bom usage.

WERKS                 -Plant

and execute  your FM.

You will get multilevel BOM but in same plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use report rcs12001,you will get report same as cs12 output(multi level bom explosion.

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

This report would be very useful for one of my user requirement.

Can I know whether is it possible to bring the variable report (BOM explosion based on higher level) in form of ALV as when I select variable list it shown in a different layout in which when I import to excel unable to bring the part number and description in a single line,as difficulty is when there is more the levels which will lead to multiple down the line items

Vignesh.V

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in terms of my knowledge FM CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2 works like CS12. Maybe this link will be helpful

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-abap/fm-cs_bom_expl_mat_v2-to-explode-multi...