cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - Object Collections Cleared Upon New Version Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a custom application with two object collections.  My testers are noticing that the object collections are being cleared any time they receive a new version of the Agentry project.  Are there any settings that I can look at to avoid this behavior or is this the default way Agentry handles new app versions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you make changes to the Module between version changes, all objects in that module are reloaded.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay thanks...so this is default Agentry behavior?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

One thing you can do is add a "Make available" time on production releases.  This way you can publish in the middle of the day and have it take effect later time when users are not working.

That way when they come in the morning and transmit they will get the updates at that time.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Cristopher,

Are you operating Agentry in development mode or production mode.  In development mode Agentry, this is the normal behavior but I believe it does not clear the collections in production mode.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am seeing the behavior in both.  I'm assuming that the difference between development and production is how you publish the app.